PDA

View Full Version : 12 Months and running

mikeman
09-27-2004, 04:56 AM
As i have now been with FH for a year i thought it was time to give my opinion on hosting here.

Excellent.
Excellent.
Excellent.

Oh, i almost forgot, Tech Support. They must lie back with their feet up watching TV all day as hosting is so good here we don't need them, do we?

Only kidding guys. What i mean is that support with FH is so good you almost forget it is there. Keep up the good work.

To anyone looking for a reliable, caring, knowlegable hosting service, you have found it here. I had no hesitation renewing my hosting for another 12 months.

FH-Dave
10-01-2004, 10:02 AM
Mike,

Thank you for your comment. We strive hard to provide the best support for our customers. I realize that, just like some other hosting companeis, I too could have saved a lot of money by outsourcing the support techs, especially to overseas companies/individuals. But since the beginning of Fluid Hosting, we have decided to have our own in house support department. This is quite expensive, to be honest, but I believe this is the best for us and our customers in the long run.

I am glad you are happy with the support quality. We will try our best to keep it up and even improve it.

Looking forward for a stronger relationship with you!

LisaGriff
10-01-2004, 07:57 PM
Yup, gotta love'm! They are the best! Even in the middle of the night! :bow:

Lisa