PDA

View Full Version : Great Support

mjanke
06-16-2003, 06:36 PM
I gotta tell ya, I was nervous about moving my site to a new host. I haven't done it much, but the times I have it has been a pain for a week or so getting everything figured out and working.

I signed up on Fluid Hosting over the weekend. It's now early evening on Monday and I'm back in business and everything is working as it should and I'm done!

Yes, I had a few issues, some my own misunderstanding, but FHJim here in the Forum and other support reps have been wonderful! They answered quickly and accurately and gave me the answers I was looking for, fixing things FOR me when needed.

Best move I ever made!

Mike

FH-Dave
06-18-2003, 10:56 AM
Thank you Mike, and I sincerely hope this will be your last move :)

theOG
06-22-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by FHDave
Thank you Mike, and I sincerely hope this will be your last move :)

I believe a lot of us hope this will be our last move. So far, so great!

I still don't understand why the other host I hosted with could not ballance the support/price/features/uptime that I have with FH.

nvphone
06-22-2003, 08:48 PM
I moved here in April.
Fluid Hosting helps me to sleep better at night!
Plus I own an Apartment complex and cannot sit at my computer all day to make sure my sites are up.
Thanks Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FH-Dave
06-23-2003, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by theOG
I still don't understand why the other host I hosted with could not ballance the support/price/features/uptime that I have with FH

Are you saying our prices are on a low side? We will be more than happy to up it a bit ;)

I can go on and on explaining why we are different than most other average hosts. But I am sure I will bore you if I do so. Just to shorten things, I believe the reason is a different philosophy we choose to run Fluid Hosting on. We spent almost about a year of time just laying down the plan and constructing the approach/philosophy behind Fluid Hosting. We considered every single detail, worried about every single things possible, considered about all the ideal things to do, to the point that we thought we would never be able to roll out Fluid Hosting :) We could have simply rented a rackshack server and get started a lot sooner and a lot cheaper, but we were stubborn and did it a much harder way!

So far, we have never experienced a major problem. Not saying that it will never happen to us. In a contrary, I am sure it will happen one day. But when it happens, I am sure we can handle it pretty well :)

Thank you for all of your compliments. These compliments are just exactly the fresh air we need after all the long days we have :) All of you are the reason why Fluid Hosting will continue to exist! Thank you all!

Cheers!

theOG
06-23-2003, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by FHDave
Are you saying our prices are on a low side?

Not at all. You cost more than my other host. But the price is very low considering the uptime/support... if that makes sense.

In the long run, not having to worry about my website allows me to cruise my forums and post.... :D