PDA

View Full Version : thank you fluidhosting

cord
10-06-2004, 03:10 PM
I have had two accounts with fluid hosting for a couple of months and I thought it was time to say thank you!
Besides the consistently quick support, honesty, and great service, the staff of fluidhosting are pleasent people to deal with. This has became even more clear to me since I have started visiting the forums.

Therefore, here is my thank you to Fluidhosting for providing such a great experience here. :cool:

FH-Dave
10-06-2004, 04:15 PM
cord,

Thank you for your kind words. We are proud of our service, and we will find any possible way to keep improving ourselves. You have been quite a resource on our community, and I thank you for that too!

Looking forward for more years to come!

cord
10-07-2004, 12:25 AM
Dave,
I have been with hosts in the past where their novelty wore off very quickly. Lots of hosts pop up that provide a nice website, some good prices and what seem like excellents support. But, as I have learned, consistency is key in this business. Its hard to overestimate exactly how important it is.
Alot of hosts cave when some problems come up. They seem to be hanging by a string and small bump in the road can have a domino effect.

pleasure to be with you guys dave.

I have had dealings with all FH staff (in forum and some support tickets) and they all do Fluidhosting justice.

LisaGriff
10-07-2004, 03:24 AM
I came from a host that had the "next week" syndrome. They deleted posts from their forum if they were too negative and their customer support was quite lacking. Sometimes they never answered at all and their web service was always blipping in and out. There's more that I could elaborate on but you get the idea.

Your service, both web, and customer support on the other hand, can't be beat! You keep this up and we'll all be saying.........we knew them when........... :D

Lisa

AlexanderT
10-11-2004, 10:15 AM
What do I think about Fluidhosting? Fast and very stable servers, plus outstanding service.