PDA

View Full Version : Is this offer still Valid?

Unregistered
10-24-2004, 01:25 AM
I just came accross this offer posted by FH:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=311368&highlight=fluid+hosting

Is this still valid? and can I host multiple site under this offer?

Please let me know asap :)

cheers

FH-John
10-24-2004, 01:36 AM
The offer is still valid.

As for hosting multiple sites, under this offer. Are you referring to on one account?

If you any additional questions, either post here, or e-mail support[at]fluidhosting.com

Unregistered
10-24-2004, 01:38 AM
The offer is still valid.

As for hosting multiple sites, under this offer. Are you referring to on one account?

If you any additional questions, either post here, or e-mail support[at]fluidhosting.com

This is my req:

1. MySql. I beleive this is not offered under this offer :(

2. I plan to host 2 sites under same account similar to your normal plan

Is it possible to have these features under this offer?

FH-John
10-24-2004, 01:43 AM
1. MySQL is included. Number of databases depends on the plan.

2. There is a charge of $3.00/month to host an additional domain on our Value plans.

More info on the plans: http://www.fluidhosting.com/comparison.php?os=unix&type=value

Unregistered
10-24-2004, 03:35 AM
1. MySQL is included. Number of databases depends on the plan.

2. There is a charge of $3.00/month to host an additional domain on our Value plans.

More info on the plans: http://www.fluidhosting.com/comparison.php?os=unix&type=value

Thanks John. this plan seems to be hidden could not find it anywhere from website :) Few more qs:

1. What are the avg approx no of sites/per server.
2. What is the customer base size (total no of customers)
3. Today being weekend, how much time it would take up for setting up account if I signup using paypal?

Hope I am not asking too many questions :D

pingme
10-24-2004, 04:08 AM
waiting for an answer so I can decide :)

FH-Dave
10-24-2004, 08:14 AM
1. What are the avg approx no of sites/per server.

The number of sites per server is not a metric that we use to monitor our server performance. You can have one busy site on the server that takes most, if not all, server resources. Instead, we monitor the server load. If the server is still capable of hosting more websites, we will put more. Having said this, we usually put no more than 200-300 customers on each server. Please note that each customers can have multiple domains.

2. What is the customer base size (total no of customers)

Unfortunately, we can not disclose our customer base. I estimate we host around 4000-5000 domains on our servers/network.

3. Today being weekend, how much time it would take up for setting up account if I signup using paypal?

We normally activate new signups during business hours. But if you sign up today, I will make all attempt to activate the account for you right away.

pingme
10-25-2004, 08:59 AM
Hi,

I am in Europe, so read ur msg today :) I have just now placed an order using paypal.

Let me know once account is created. As told in my earlier post, I would also need help in site to site transfer.

Thanks