PDA

View Full Version : How much time for Account Setup?

pingme
10-25-2004, 01:54 PM
Hi,

I signed up at few hours back, till no news about the account. Just wondering what is the usual time for account setup

Paypal shows payment confirmation :)

Thanks

cord
10-25-2004, 02:13 PM
You will get it soon I think. Fluidhosting does account setup manually to prevent fraud the way I understand it.

FH-Dave
10-25-2004, 10:32 PM
pingme,

My apology to reply you just now. I have been busy handling some emergencies.

I believe your account had been activated, in fact as soon as I received the signup. I can resend you the welcome email, if you do not receive it. In the mean time, you can login to your control panel via https://cp.fluidhosting.com/ using the login name and password your specified during signu.

I hope you will have a great experience with us. As you may have known, todays experience of network downtime is not typical of us. In fact in the past 22 months, we have had 99.999% network uptime or even better (alertra record for the last 12 months).

Looking forward to working with you. Welcome aboard!

pingme
10-26-2004, 12:21 AM
No issues Dave, being a network person myself, I can understand what you guys must be doing under such situation :D.

Now I am just waiting for support to get back to me for transfering site :)

FH-Dave
10-26-2004, 02:29 AM
pingme,

Do you have an opened ticket with us? If so, can you let us know the ticket number so that I can have a look for you?

FH-John
10-26-2004, 02:41 AM
Ticket 15634

FH-Dave
10-26-2004, 03:02 AM
pingme,

John will be working on your ticket.

pingme
10-26-2004, 04:08 AM
pingme,

John will be working on your ticket.

Thanks Dave

Just replied to John's question. Hope we will be able to complete the transfer today. I want to make sure site is on FH before weekend including DNS propagation :)