PDA

View Full Version : My input

nvphone
10-26-2004, 08:22 AM
I am very good at putting my shoe in someone's south end when they screw up.
I am remodeling a city block complex dealing with many people and alot of cash out lay.(1.8 million)
They drive me nuts, I get mad at least 5 times a day and get only 3 hours sleep during the week.
I with held a $100,000 payment due to wrong color of cabinets and poor workman ship.
Now, if they would step up to the plate like Fluid Hosting I would never get upset or mad and have a cleaner shoe.
If they would do their job like you guys my life would be so much better.
The attack yesterday is a very good example how you guys get on things and get it done.
Maybe I should hire you guys?
Anyway, great work in dealing with the attack and a BIG A PLUS with a GOLD STAR to you.
Thanks

pingme
10-26-2004, 08:35 AM
I was so confused reading this post :confused: Till the end I did not know why this is posted here :D

I am very good at putting my shoe in someone's south end when they screw up.
I am remodeling a city block complex dealing with many people and alot of cash out lay.(1.8 million)
They drive me nuts, I get mad at least 5 times a day and get only 3 hours sleep during the week.
I with held a $100,000 payment due to wrong color of cabinets and poor workman ship.
Now, if they would step up to the plate like Fluid Hosting I would never get upset or mad and have a cleaner shoe.
If they would do their job like you guys my life would be so much better.
The attack yesterday is a very good example how you guys get on things and get it done.
Maybe I should hire you guys?
Anyway, great work in dealing with the attack and a BIG A PLUS with a GOLD STAR to you.
Thanks

Graeme
10-26-2004, 09:47 AM
I'm just worried to whether nvphone wears steel-toecaps :omg:

Graeme

nvphone
10-26-2004, 07:34 PM
I like to explain myself so people fully understand.