PDA

View Full Version : Fluid Hosting the Answer?

Unregistered
11-08-2004, 04:32 AM
Not sure how to ask/say this so here goes...

I currently host 20 plus websites with www.vilitas.com which has been a great experience.

However a recent merger has brought that to a screeching halt. Multiple none returned calls and emails have left me searching for greener pastures.

If I choose to host my websites with Fluid Hosting what type of service should I expect? How fast is your trouble ticket system? When I call your support number during business hours do I get an actual employee or an answering service? What happens if I need support in the middle of the night?

Thanks for reading my long post!

FH-John
11-08-2004, 04:40 AM
Hello!

I'll be happy to answer your questions.

If I choose to host my websites with Fluid Hosting what type of service should I expect?

You should expect excellent service. We strive to provide the best service possible, and are always looking for ways to improve upon it.

How fast is your trouble ticket system?

During normal business hours, a response can be had very quickly. Many times under 10 - 15 minutes. Outside of business hours, it can vary a bit. However, a response should rarely take longer than 6 - 8 hrs.

When I call your support number during business hours do I get an actual employee or an answering service?

Unless all techs are busy, and unable to take a call, you should receive a live employee. Unlike many other hosts, you'll receive an actual staff member, and not some outsourced call center.

What happens if I need support in the middle of the night?

Simply send an e-mail to our support address, or open a ticket through the control panel. For instance during my average shift, I manage to handle an under 20 minute response time to an inquiry. However, depending on load, etc. it could take as much as 6 - 8 hrs.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

Unregistered
11-08-2004, 04:43 AM
I have 4 or 5 SSL enabled sites during the switch over would there be any charge beyond normal cost for help setting up the SSL Certificates. Or can this be done through the HSPHERE control panel?

FH-John
11-08-2004, 04:45 AM
I have 4 or 5 SSL enabled sites during the switch over would there be any charge beyond normal cost for help setting up the SSL Certificates. Or can this be done through the HSPHERE control panel?

For each SSL enabled site, you'll need a dedicated IP. A dedicated IP currently costs $2/mo each. However, our "Starter" plan and up already include 1.