PDA

View Full Version : Site Down -- Phone Call

theOG
07-07-2003, 10:07 PM
The sites went down for a little while the other night. I was on the road checking my sites on my cell phone connected to my laptop. I was over 500 miles from the house. I e-mailed fluidhosting through the "contact" section of the website along with my phone number for them to call me. They actually called within 15 minutes and told me about the problem. I returned home and the problem was posted on the website.

You don't get any better support than this. This is what the web asked for: honest webhost that actually give true SUPPORT!

If you are thinking "oh, but they went down"... think again. Every webhost goes down every now and again. Hosting companies normally will not post "downtime". This was the first time I've had downtime with FH in 4 months. This is a very good record.

FH-Dave
07-08-2003, 03:34 AM
theOG,

thank you for the feedback.

It was a hard time for us especially since the downtime was not really necessary and can be avoidable were we knew that for some reasons IIS would crash and would fail to start when a maximum number of IPs assigned was exceeded. We learned from this mistake (from not knowing this in the first place) and we will sure improve ourselves from this experience.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. A follow up notification will be sent out later together with refund information.