PDA

View Full Version : Any medium-size non-profits as Fluid Customers?

stevie
11-19-2004, 01:49 PM
I've had a personal Fluid unix account for some home projects for a year, and I'm delighted with it.

The non-profit that I work for is shopping for a new web host, but they'll want Windows hosting, not unix. And my finance director would like to know if there are any other medium-size non-profits around that we could talk to directly to get their opinion about Fluid Hosting.

We have about 25 full-time employees plus some part-timers. Are there any other non-profits out there that are around the same size that can let us know their experience with Fluid?

Thanks very much. You can email me for additional information at smr@mac.com

Thanks!! -Steve

allera
11-19-2004, 01:57 PM
Hello! You seem to emphasize non-profits. Is there a particular reason a for-profit business of similar size would not do?

stevie
11-19-2004, 02:58 PM
Non-profits tend to have slightly different needs, etc., also, we tend to "know" each other, at least in terms of a friend of a friend of a friend.

But of course other referrals are good also. -Steve

dagta
11-19-2004, 04:12 PM
Steve, I'm not a non-profit business but my personal site is equivalent to the Windows Advanced Plan.

I also have switched my largest client (10 person business) over to the Windows Advanced Plan recently.

I'm willing to share experiences either here or via email, if you like. I can be contacted at FHexp@dagta.com

-Ryan

BMJ
12-01-2004, 09:24 PM
I run a non-profit church web site. http://www.cedarvalleychurch.com . I would recommend Fluid Hosting to anyone.

I have been with Fluid Hosting for nearly 2 years. I have been totally satisfied with them. The up time is great. The service is top notch. FH keeps the equipment and software up to date. They send out notices when there is going to be an upgrade, so you can plan for it and when all is done they send you a notice telling how everything went. I like being informed on whats going on. These people know what customer service is and do an excellent job with it.