PDA

View Full Version : Time for some praise again

AlexanderT
01-17-2005, 10:25 AM
I've been hosting one of my sites with FH since 6/28/03, and my overall positive experience has by far exceeded that of any other hosting company I've been with so far.

Excerpt of my daily life as a webmaster:
Last week I made some changes that required me to have access to the PHP pspell extension, which is not installed with PHP by default. I sent a ticket to FH support and within 24 hours was notified that not only pspell was added, but also aspell, which is a backend software of pspell, was updated to its latest version. I am sure every FH user here can share similar experiences, and trust me: this is not a standard service and don't expect this kind from most other webhosters!

Alexander

inTELLiGrunt
01-19-2005, 07:23 PM
Indeed.

I have always found that there is someone there when you need them. It took me less than a month to have complete confidence.

ian
01-20-2005, 02:32 PM
I sent a ticket to FH support and within 24 hours was notified that not only pspell was added, but also aspell, which is a backend software of pspell, was updated to its latest version.

Ah! Maybe that explains why I've started getting this error :D

2: PSPELL couldn't open the dictionary. reason: The file "/usr/local/share/aspell/en-common.rws" is not in the proper format.

I echo thrust of your post though :thumbup:

AlexanderT
01-21-2005, 01:57 AM
Interesting ;) pspell works just fine for me. Do you have the line of code that causes your error?

FH-John
01-21-2005, 02:07 AM
What domain are you getting the PSPELL error with? I'd be happy to take a look.

AlexanderT
01-21-2005, 05:22 AM
I may add that pspell wasn't present on my server before I sent the ticket; hence I assume you are on a different server.

ian
01-21-2005, 06:27 AM
It's ok now. I opened a "ticket", and it was re-installed/configured, and it's working fine again :)