PDA

View Full Version : Very Happy Colo Customer

HighCommit
02-25-2005, 01:29 AM
I've been colocating for many years now and have experienced many good and bad colo companies. FH is by far the best in all-around. I can vouch for their Peer1 uptime and performance as being phenominal and their staff is intelligent, fast and friendly...not to mention trustworthy. You really get the feeling they are looking out for you rather than merely trying to make a buck off you via whatever means necessary. My servers are going to be sitting pretty with FH for the long haul - my holy quest for colo has fruitfully ended here.

Take any negatives posts with a grain of salt - keep in mind that FH has a lot of low cost shared hosting customers. Often times these low cost customers aren't very computer savvy and expect unrealistic things from their host...like for them to troubleshoot or help build their website. It's amazing how well they do manage to handle all these customers and I give them kudos for it. Keep up the great work!

hosting365
07-02-2005, 07:35 AM
Just to add that we got a rack of colo from the guys a month or so ago and we have been stunned with the level of support, professionalism, can-do attitude and eagerness to go beyond the call of duty :)

I could not recommend you guys enough for US colo :)