PDA

View Full Version : Nice forums! I'll testify! .. erm

Adam
02-09-2003, 12:04 AM
First off, nice job with the forums guys. Really nice colors and fast too. Well, just wanted to post my experience here for anyone considering signing up w/ fluid hosting. Jim and Dave are both great and the services I got here were the best i've ever had. I ran through a bunch of other hosts. First was FrontDrive.com, which I left cause they closed down, then I tried iSpeed.com who stole my money and didn't really provide what they promised. Then I tried someone else, who I can't even remember who they were (virtualnet something or other) and they were down for 3 days in a row. After that, I decided to look for a reliable host and after searching for a host with my #1 concern being reliability, I found an offer from Dave in my PM box @ WHT.com to come host with him. I hosted my site http://www.battleforums.com with FluidHosting for just under 3 months and the support I got was unmatched. My site used quite a bit of resources, but their servers are so stable and fast that it didn't seem to have any impact on them at all. I'd definately recommend these guys to anyone who was like me and went through bad host, after bad host, after bad host and is looking for a GOOD host. And check their reputation out at WHT too, and you'll see why I chose them ;)

Adam

adul
02-11-2003, 03:02 PM
i have to agree with adam, I went through my share of bad hosts and what not. I foud them from a post i made at WHT has well. I evaulated several other sites and decide to go with fluidhosting. I been very happy with them has a host and their service has been great since july :)

keep up the good work guys,