PDA

View Full Version : How long does it take to get an account set up?

Unregistered
04-01-2005, 09:29 AM
I signed up yesterday morning and I still haven't heard anything. Is it not a quick automated process?

FH-Dave
04-01-2005, 10:39 AM
Thank you for choosing Fluid Hosting!

All signups are activated manually and may take up to 24 hours to verify (usually much shorter). If we do not activate within 24 hours, then we usually have a problem verifying the signup. Can you let me know what account name you have? Or contact us at support[at]fluidhosting.com with your account name/domain name and we will look into this.

Unregistered
04-01-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the quick response. You all come highly recommended on several of forums I have checked. I need .Net and MSSQL, and based on that I narrowed my choices down to fluidhosting and discountasp. The user reviews are what pushed me to make you my choice.
Now, with the buttering up out of the way, on to my problem. :)
I sent my info through your 'contact us' form.
Confirmation: [Sales Inquiry] How long to set up an account #19415

FH-Dave
04-01-2005, 11:01 AM
Thank you.

I had tried to call you yesterday to verify the singup, but for some reason the phone number was unreachable. Can you make sure the phone number entered is correct.

I have just activated your account, btw. And you should have received the welcome email by now.

Thank you for choosing Fluid Hosting. I am sure you will have a pleasant stay with us! Welcome aboard!

PS: Feel free to register on our forums and become part of our community :)