PDA

View Full Version : We listen! New Plans Updated. Simply better now!

FH-Dave
02-08-2006, 11:30 AM
At Fluid Hosting, your feedbacks are always appreciated and welcome. We always listen to what customers (you) have to say as your feedbacks are the only reason we can improve ourselves.

In regards to the new plans we introduced on December 2005, we have had received feedbacks that the new plans did not have enough number of domains/databases. After evaluating all the feedbacks we received, we have decided to readjust our plans once again while keeping the pricing the same.

As of today, the following plans are in effect: http://www.fluidhosting.com/comparison.php
You can compare this to the previous plan we had as of few days ago at http://www.fluidhosting.com/2005_plans.php

Improvements we introduce with the revised/updated plans:

we significantly increase the number of domains, MySQL, and PGSQL databases. The smallest plan (Compact Plan) now come with 2 domains, 2 MySQL databases, and 2 PgSQL databases. The largest plan comes with 25 domains, 25 MySQL databases, and 25 PgSQL databases.
Because we have increased the number of free domains included, we also increase the cost to add additional domains, which is now back to $2/month for each additional domain.
Extra Plan gets additional 1000 MB of space, and upgrade from 4000 MB total space to 5000 MB total space.
We also increase the number of MSSQL databases on Medium to Extra windows plans. You can now enjoy up to 10 free MSSQL databases with your plan.
In addition to increasing the number of MSSQL databases, we are also decreasing the cost to purchase additional MSSQL databases to only $5/month.

This new plan and add-on price changes are affective immediately.

Thank you once again for all of your feedbacks! Again, at Fluid Hosting, we do listen to you. Enjoy the new plans!

bdeli
02-08-2006, 04:27 PM
Dave,

Will the reseller plans be updated anytime?

William
02-08-2006, 10:14 PM
I take it this is for shared hosting then.

FH-John
02-08-2006, 10:31 PM
Yes, these are adjustments to the shared hosting plans.

Dave did create a new Compact VPS plan as well, which I don't think he announced.

brian
02-09-2006, 11:43 AM
Ahhhh, now here are some plans I can live with. Looks like I can go with the "medium" unix plan and still have 5 domains and 5 mySql databases. Not quite as good as the 8 I have now but definitely better than the 2 originally proposed.

Factor in the increased space and lower cost and I'll be signing up for another year when my current plan lapses in a week or so.

Question - I currently have SSH access and shared SSL on one of my domains. I assume this will carry over to any new plan I subscribe to?

ono-neko
02-09-2006, 12:02 PM
brian,

You are correct. And for SSH, since you already have it, you won't get charged for setup fee anymore.

As for Shared SSL, you will be paying under the new pricing scheme. We can waive the Shared SSL setup. But the new pricing for Shared SSL is $1.50/month.

agencyinfo
02-12-2006, 03:52 PM
Bravo. Thanks for listening and adjusting. I feel the new plans give me a couple of satisfactory choices between a couple of fluidhosting plans. I will likely upgrade to the Large Unix plan, but the Medium Unix plan with added domains is also workable.