PDA

View Full Version : Network/Server Uptime Status Monitor?

Unregistered
02-27-2006, 06:44 PM
I am having a hard time finding a Network/Server Uptime Status Monitor?

Do you have one that shows how long the servers have been running and if possible the history?

I would assume this would be available from a host such as yourselves that appears may have excellent uptime.

I have been getting a little fedup with one of my current VPS H-Spere accounts. Seems it's always one excuse after another and even goes as far as blaming H-Spere as well.

Unregistered
02-28-2006, 01:40 PM
Hello Guys...

Just wondering if anyones has any information?

Oh and sorry. After reading my above message. It may be taken as if I am talking about a "current VPS H-Spere account" WITH FluidHosting.com (which I am not, it's with a different company which is why I am here).

I am talking about problems I have with another hosting company NOT FluidHosting. And would like further information so that I can make my decision as to where I am taking my business in which FluidHosting.com is currently on of the companies I am lookin into.

Uptime is my main concern!!!!

Thank you and sorry if my previosu message may have casued any confusion.

Graeme
02-28-2006, 02:58 PM
As a VPS customer I haven't had any issues since the 26th December when there was a nameserver problem. I can honestly say I can't remember the last time there was any downtime on my VPS. I'd estimate that including downtime caused by me my VPS was down for a total of 8 hours last year.

Trust me when I say, downtime just isn't a problem here :)

Graeme