PDA

View Full Version : Service without parallel

Skibum
03-15-2006, 01:39 PM
Hi

I've been hosted here at Fluidhosting for a few years now. Throughout that time I've always been very happy with the services, and the help provided. Recently I decided that I wanted to move to a VPS account so that I could have more control over my site. Unfortunately, I'm not a web administrator, and know next to nothing about VPS setup. Not only did Fluidhosting help me in the VPS setup, they transferred my entire shared hosting site for me, and stuck with me in realtime while we got the entire site up and running. They were there when I had questions about SPAM.. they were there when I had port questions.. they even offered to install some special software for me that I wanted. All I had to do was go and turn the key. :)

This level of service is truly above and beyond what they could provide and sets Fluidhosting apart form any host that I've ever dealt with. If anyone is undecided about a move to Fluidhosting don't even think twice. Once you are here, you'll never want to leave!

Skibum

Graeme
03-15-2006, 04:37 PM
Oh dear... They're letting anyone get a VPS now! :rofl:

Good luck with your new VPS. You'll get the hang of it in no time. You can always post in the VPS forum to liven it up a bit :)

Graeme

Skibum
03-15-2006, 04:45 PM
Oh dear... They're letting anyone get a VPS now! :rofl:
Graeme

Yes.. Can you believe it? I love the VPS so far. It is doing everything that I wanted and more. I'll be sure to specifically bug YOU if I have any more questions! :cheers:

Graeme
03-15-2006, 05:35 PM
Yes.. Can you believe it? I love the VPS so far. It is doing everything that I wanted and more. I'll be sure to specifically bug YOU if I have any more questions! :cheers:

LOL... No problem :)

(provided it's not about firewalls :) )

Graeme

FH-Dave
03-15-2006, 07:18 PM
Can't be happier to hear a feedback from a satisfied long term customer! Regarding VPS, although we advertise our VPS as a semi-managed solution, you will be happy to know that we are always here to assist you with your VPS. So never hesitate to contact us should you need anything. But if you feel you like to bother Graeme first, feel free to do so :D

I hope you enjoy the new VPS as much as Graeme does.

theOG
03-16-2006, 03:02 PM
although we advertise our VPS as a semi-managed solution, you will be happy to know that we are always here to assist you with your VPS.

I would also add that shared hosting also gets a fair share of help for "special" scripts. I should know, FH has helped me and a couple of developers work for me a number of times. Nothing too complicated, but if you ever been to a company without much support, you will understand. Its not about making a dollar all the time....