PDA

View Full Version : Returning back after a long break

pingme
05-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi,

I was a FH customer long time back and then I moved to another host pair.com. As I am adding more sites, i have decided to come back to FH as I could not think of any other host and had very fond memories of people here.

I am signing up today :) This is just to say a big hi :D to all old members like Trip, Dgata and offcourse the FH team

pingme
05-04-2006, 10:15 AM
An update, I signed up account created! I am feeling at home now:banana:

FH-Dave
05-04-2006, 11:11 AM
It's good to have you back! :cheers:

dagta
05-04-2006, 04:01 PM
Hi,

I was a FH customer long time back and then I moved to another host pair.com. As I am adding more sites, i have decided to come back to FH as I could not think of any other host and had very fond memories of people here.

I am signing up today :) This is just to say a big hi :D to all old members like Trip, Dgata and offcourse the FH team

I remember you! Glad to see you back!

:)

theOG
05-04-2006, 08:04 PM
Welcome back...

pingme
05-05-2006, 02:55 AM
Thanks for warm welcome guys:thumbup:

Trip
05-06-2006, 02:35 AM
This is just to say a big hi :D to all old members like Trip, Dgata and offcourse the FH team Hiya, ping! Welcome back bud! :wave:

Not to talk up another place in FH's turf, but how has Pair worked out for you? I have always supposed that they are one of the best hosts out there...so having both them and FH must be devine! :buttrock:

Cheers,
Trip

nvphone
05-07-2006, 10:56 PM
:banana: I remember you also.......................

pingme
05-08-2006, 04:06 AM
Hiya, ping! Welcome back bud! :wave:

Not to talk up another place in FH's turf, but how has Pair worked out for you? I have always supposed that they are one of the best hosts out there...so having both them and FH must be devine! :buttrock:

Cheers,
Trip

Hi my pair experience is just fantastic and I have not seen a single downtime in last year or so and all queries solved promptly. Having said this, I came back to FH as I wanted to move for a larger plan and consolidate my all sites together. Pair at this was coming out too costly for me and I know its time to move.

The only host I can think of when I decided to leave Pair is FH. Beleive me I had tried all hosts right from mifco, Realwebhosting, lunarpages, site5 and FH before I went to Pair.

With my experience I can say Pair and FH are at same level in terms of quality of service and uptime. Advantage FH , Friendly support and cost effective plans when managing multiple sites

PS: I am not writing this just bcause I am coming back, everything is based on my real experience and honest opinions :)

Trip
05-08-2006, 11:34 AM
Thanks for your story, I'm sure many will find it useful! It's nice to keep hearing comparisons of FH to whomever, so as to better understand what we've got here and how special it really is! :D

Trip

JamesT
07-13-2006, 05:06 PM
Welcome back! Nice to meet you.

tknterry
01-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Hello. Ive been reading these comments and they are very helpful in assisting my decision to choose which web host to switch to from my present one. I have emailed FH with questions and was impressed with their quick replies (within minutes). I also have been considering Pair and FutureQuest. Pair does not have the user forums that FH has here that are very helpful. I will make my decision this month since my current contract ends in February. FH looks very promising to me.

FH-Dave
01-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Terry,

Glad to hear that you are considering us. If there is anything I can do to assist you in your decision, don't hesitate to contact me. Looking forward to working with you.