PDA

View Full Version : one response.. then nothing

patrickj
06-01-2006, 09:50 PM
Seen good reviews/opions about fh, emailed support with couple of questions. Got quick and great detailed response. Thought about siging up. Emailed a followup with a few more questions. Next day had in mind signing up but no response to followup email yet. Bummer... re-emailed and stripped some small-talk just to make sure would'nt be read with half an eye and considered 'handled', and am still waiting.

Is this normal, am I missing something? I am or actually was on the verge of signing up, but am a bit worried that my first email response was under category 'sale'-possibility and 2nd/3rd maybe not.

Anybody from fh or support some feedback? How quick is usual response, does it vary a lot?

Regards
P Jansen

FH-Dave
06-01-2006, 10:13 PM
Hi Patrick,

Thank you for your interest in our service.

I actually replied to your second inquiry minutes after we received it (replied on May 31, 2006 2:35:49 AM). You contacted us again today, and our other tech replied you by quoting my reply. It seems that you did not receive our last two replies to you. Can you check your mailbox perhaps our replies to you were filtered/tagges as spam.

Thank you!

Unregistered
06-01-2006, 11:25 PM
Hi Dave,
Glad to see it must be somewhere on my side. Another reason for me to change host, ha. But serious, first thing I did was check trash can if some filter had picked it out, and it hadn't. I have the same phenomena regularly with customers. So I have no idea where they went lost but guess somewhere 'here'.... a bit worrying that it happened at all.

Would you mind replying to patrickjansendesign^at^hotmail.com so I'm sure they arrive. If possible both, in the resend of today I added one or two questions which surged up in my mind.

Will be signing up any minute.
Regards,
Patrick

FH-Dave
06-01-2006, 11:27 PM
Patrick,

I did reply your ticket and cc the reply to your hotmail address. Let me know if my last reply to you arrives.

Unregistered
06-01-2006, 11:31 PM
wow.. you beat me to it.. email in hotmail box already
surprisingly efficient, very hopeful

compliments ;)
P.

Unregistered
06-01-2006, 11:42 PM
got responses, think all's clear for now.
... must be said, even more efficient support then hoped for
will be signing up a.s.a.p. and contact support for migrating
tnx
P.

FH-Dave
06-02-2006, 02:41 AM
Hi Patrick,

I just activated your account. Glad to have you on board. I am sure you won't be dissapointed here.

Welcome!

allera
06-02-2006, 09:06 AM
I highly doubt anyone will find faster (quality) support than that of Fluid's. :)

Unregistered
06-02-2006, 01:44 PM
believe you're right allera. On their own initiative they searched and had responded to my hotmail already. They respond detailed to every question (shows patience, focus and care) without having to emphasize that (in my old host I put a ticket in for any question or detail otherwise they get sloppy in responses). They're helpful and to the point. I come from one of those host (old host) which started with angel-like testimonials, and after years has turned to a babylon about to come crashing down with a big silence when it happens, hope to be gone before that. One sign is their ticket helpdesk being down days now and still not up yet. Anyway, not to drift of more, FH been excellent so far, far beyond what I hoped to get from a new decent host I had been aiming for.
[]z
P.

slunky
06-02-2006, 03:27 PM
There's only one company that gives better support than Fluid Hosting IMO, but they do NNTP not hosting.

theOG
06-02-2006, 03:43 PM
There's only one company that gives better support than Fluid Hosting IMO, but they do NNTP not hosting.

I'm being slow today... what is NNTP?

I agree, FH does have some great support. Then again, I'm a self-proclaimed Fluid Hosting fanboi.... :)

slunky
06-02-2006, 07:35 PM
News Network Transfer Protocol.

William
06-02-2006, 10:30 PM
You can register for these forums now Patrick and make yourself at home.

werlin
06-03-2006, 10:51 PM
Great Support from the team, and although they got problem currently with their network device, but the support it's superb.
Very recommend it, 5 stars! :thumbup:

Any fantastico support in the future?

nvphone
06-04-2006, 02:19 PM
Been here a couple months myself and support is great...............