PDA

View Full Version : Upgrade

nvphone
12-09-2008, 10:10 PM
I have upgraded and pre-paid for a year!
You got to love these guys for those looking for hosting.
If you look else where for your hosting needs, poor you!
So guys, you are stuck for another year with me...........
Thanks John for your very fast reply and upgrade!
Under 5 minutes people!

Graeme
12-15-2008, 07:12 PM
I'm up to 2 Enhanced VPS and just moved someone onto a Shared Hosting account (1yr prepaid). Just wish I'd prepaid the VPS's when the exchange rate was better...

There seem to be quite a few of us now who have been here over 5 years...

Graeme

FH-Dave
12-18-2008, 03:59 AM
Thank you all! It's a pleasure having you as customers. And yes Graeme, there are quite a few customers that have been with us for 5+ years. How should we treat you guys? :)

Skibum
12-18-2008, 10:27 AM
After 5 years.... we need a special board ranking...maybe "Old Timer" :) ?

stanj
12-19-2008, 04:32 AM
I've never seen such a dead forum for a hosting service. When I signed up I was a little concerned about that lack of activitiy...lack of users perhaps, lack of ? A long time account holder replied that he never bothers to check the forum because he never worries about his server, doesn't even think about it.
He was right, what a strange thought to have a business running on and living or dying depending on the reliabilty of a far off distant host, and not thinking about it. My other host is a constant worry, but the registrar won't release the doman or change the DNS so I am stuck with that one host for one of the sites.
I had not even looked at the forum since the beginning of September, and then only to find someone to chat with. No one was around, too busy with life I guess instead of worrying if their site was up.
Keep up the good work

nvphone
01-14-2009, 01:08 AM
The last thing you have to worry about is your up time.
Back to my nap!

coaster
01-16-2009, 06:46 PM
Ya, I just posted a technical question, and then I noticed my last question from some time ago was still sitting at the top of the index in another subforum. I agree about their service here. It's wonderful. But I guess I'll have to go somewhere else to ask my questions, if they're not Fluid Hosting specific. :D :thumbup:

BTW, the smilies aren't working in the standard editor. I had to insert the code.

FH-Dave
01-16-2009, 06:51 PM
Though we do usually answer technical questions in this forum (and if yours is not answered, then it will be an overlook), the forum itself is not meant to be a support avenue. The best way to obtain support is to open a ticket. No ticket will be left unanswered. And all tickets are addressed in a timely manner.

coaster
01-16-2009, 07:44 PM
Yes they are -- I can vouch for that. I'm just a stubborn cuss, I guess ... reluctant to open a ticket for a "knowledge" type question, rather than a "service" type question. I guess I feel you guys are there to provide service, not to educate us.