PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Fluid Hosting...

carlos
02-10-2003, 11:13 PM
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would share a little about my experience with Fluid Hosting. In a word, FANTASTIC!

I have been through several other hosts in the past few years and have found none to offer me the value, reliability, enthusiastic support, and features that Fluid Hosting has provided me.

Instead of continually fighting hosting issues and problems I find myself relying on Fluid to keep things running smoothly while I spend my time on other things. A welcome relief!

Fluid, like all hosting companies, sometimes experiences down time but on the very rare occassion when this has happened, Jim and Dave have bent over backwards to get things going again and to explain the reason for the down time to me whenever I have asked for more detail.

They are conscientious and take pride in their work. Going the extra mile to make sure they do it right!

I know all this may sound a bit too good to be true but I have nothing to gain by saying the above. Fluid is truly an exceptional host and I would encourage you to give them a try. Without hesitation.

Carlos
www.internetsuccess.ca