PDA

View Full Version : contact numbers

Unregistered
11-19-2003, 12:41 PM
I read quite a few good reviews about fluid hosting, so i thought i'll explore the site
but,
no contact address, no phone number, no fax number, that is a bit suspicious, or did i miss it..if i did i am sorry

i am just being a little cautious as my current host also does not list any contact nos, and now when i want to contact them there is no way, email as you might guess are not answered

warrisr
11-19-2003, 01:28 PM
Hello!

I have been a customer now for about 5 months and I can tell you from experience that in addition to their ultra reliable service, Fluid Hosting has always been very prompt with emailed service requests.

Before finding them I went through about 4 other hosting services. None of them comes close to FH's reliability and customer service - even without a phone number or fax.

Ron Warris
Online Information & Supply Inc.
http://www.onlinesupply.net/

Unregistered
11-21-2003, 12:15 AM
any reason why the contact address and phone nos are not mentioned. Is the company not registered at a particular address.

FH-Dave
11-21-2003, 01:47 AM
Thank you for your interest in Fluid Hosting, and welcome to our community forums.

Fluid Hosting, LLC is a registered business entity under the state of Connecticut. You can verify this through the Secretary of State's database.

We do not provide a phone number because we do not provide phone support to our shared hosting customers. We have been preparing ourselves to providing one, but at this moment we do not feel we have the/enough resources to offer phone support, and I personally would not want to start anything without making sure we have the capability to sustain what we start.

If you do a whois on our domain, you will be able to see our phone number and address listed there.

Feel free to email support[at]fluidhosting.com if you have further questions/concerns. Feel free also to email me directly at dave[at]fluidhosting.com if you more prefer.

nvphone
11-21-2003, 08:36 PM
Been here since April I believe.
Best host since 1997!
If you can find a better host, then you had better sign up with them.
Support is the best and up time is great.
I many domains with them and very happy!
Who needs phone support when these guys never sleep?
Now with AOL you need phone support because they screw up all the time.
With this group, no screw ups for me.