PDA

View Full Version : good prices for multiple domain accounts

stevie
12-30-2003, 09:37 PM
The Fluid Hosting prices seem very nice in general, but the thing that jumps out at me is that even lower-level accounts allow for multiple domains per account. Most hosts that have $15 or $20/month accounts with similar features only allow one domain.

Other than just a competitive difference, is there some special reason why Fluid Hosting is more generous in this department? Is there a trade-off I'm missing here?

-Steve

ono-neko
12-30-2003, 09:59 PM
Hi Steve,

Thank you for considering Fluid Hosting for your hosting need.

All the features are listed in the comparison (http://www.fluidhosting.com/comparison.php) page (for both unix and windows), including prices for add-ons. If there is something not included in the package, you'll see a red color bullet on the list, and a green color bullet means the feature is available for that particular package. So, you can see what you can get (or don't get) for each packages on the page.

FH-Dave
12-30-2003, 10:05 PM
Steve,

We do offer multi domain hosting on each of our plans. Even with our Unix Value plan, you can add additional domains at $2/domain/month beyond the first domain you get for free. The reason we offer multiple domains at entry level plans is because additional domains does not really cost us anything. On the other hand, it is a sure incentive for our potential customers.

No, there is no trade-off. You will still get the quality of service we offer, the quality and reliable network we have, and the reliable high performance servers/equipments :)

stevie
01-01-2004, 11:48 AM
Thanks! I signed up - the extra domains are a great deal. -Steve