PDA

View Full Version : I love FluidHosting

ServeYourWorld
01-14-2004, 05:15 PM
I just wanted to say how much I enjoy fluid hosting.

I've only been with you guys for a few months, but in comparison to my previous hosting I am thoughly impressed.

My only wish was that the windows hosting was less, but it is DEFINITELY WITHOUT A DOUBT worth every penny, I guess im just jealous of the freeBSD users :).

I've rarely used the techincal support, but just the fact that I KNOW I have a reliable and able tech staff ready to help me is golden.

The features are awesome, the control panel is awesome, dedicated ip is awesome, automatic setup of OScommerce is awesome, webalizer is awesome...

So, if you thinking of a hosting company, go with these dudes, they kick ass..

FH-Dave
01-19-2004, 06:47 PM
Thank you very much for your nice comments and confidence in our service. I hope we can always provide you with a service beyond your expectation.

Originally posted by ServeYourWorld
My only wish was that the windows hosting was less, but it is DEFINITELY WITHOUT A DOUBT worth every penny, I guess im just jealous of the freeBSD users :).

Now, I will have to comment this. If only Microsoft were to offer their software (OS, web server, database, etc) for free, then I am sure we can reduce pricing for windows hosting :) Not only Microsoft's software are more expensive, maintaining a windows based servers/equipments are more expensive too ... :)

Hope you have a pleasant experience with Fluid Hosting!

huntMT
01-22-2004, 04:48 PM
I have been very pleased with fluidhosting.

Initially, I having some trouble with slow transfers using ws-ftp. Trouble was that "passive transfers" was checked "on" in ws-ftp. Unchecking the box solved the problem.

FHDave also double checked the ping and traceroutes to be sure there were no other problems. This was to be "extra" sure there were no problems in the network between me and FH.

I also really like the service notifications and the explanation of what the problem was and how it was resolved. The host I am leaving prefered to let you discover planned and unplanned outages and then explain they were "working on it".

Thanks,

AlexanderT
01-23-2004, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by huntMT
I also really like the service notifications and the explanation of what the problem was and how it was resolved. The host I am leaving prefered to let you discover planned and unplanned outages and then explain they were "working on it".I completely agree. I think 99% of all hosting companies do it the way you described - and that is what makes FH different :banana:

agencyinfo
06-05-2004, 07:56 PM
Signed up with Fluid Hosting earlier this year. Latest upgrade to include SPAM and Virus checking is fantastic. Also appreciate the MySQL upgrades and other services. Last web hosts I used locked the features in at the point of purchase. It is refreshing to get "more than I paid for." Great communication on scheduled updates and response time on support. Keep up the good work. Mike
---------------------------------------
I posted a similar response in members only section, but thought prospective users might like to know about the great service. Mike