PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is going on?

dbronstein
02-05-2017, 04:02 PM
Everything is down - what the hell is going on? My web server / mail server are down. Control panel is down. www.fluidhosting.com is down. I can't enter a support ticket because control panel is down. I tried calling and it went right to VM. I tried tweeting to fluid hosting. I'm amazed this site is working.

rcsyscom
02-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Same here. No way to contact support. No news in the maintenance forum. Very frustrating, to say the least.

felice
02-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Live chat is also up; they're working on it and hope to be back up "soon", whatever that means.

FH-Abin
02-05-2017, 04:59 PM
We're currently experiencing a hardware issue.
Extremely sorry for this unexpected service interruption.

FH-Abin
02-05-2017, 05:02 PM
We are aware of the issue and are currently working on it. A staff has been dispatched to the data center.

theOG
02-05-2017, 05:20 PM
Everything is down - what the hell is going on? My web server / mail server are down. Control panel is down. www.fluidhosting.com is down. I can't enter a support ticket because control panel is down. I tried calling and it went right to VM. I tried tweeting to fluid hosting. I'm amazed this site is working.

That is why they setup this site on a separate server some years ago... just in case.

Goodness, I can't remember the last time I was down.

Glad they are on it.... good stuff...

dbronstein
02-05-2017, 05:31 PM
Glad to hear they are on it. Some communication would have been helpful.

theOG
02-05-2017, 07:59 PM
Glad to hear they are on it. Some communication would have been helpful.

Multiple posts, title of posts... yea, I can tell your First World Problems are crushing you. :eek3:

The FH crew are always on top of it... with the very little issues we have.

FH-Dave
02-05-2017, 08:52 PM
We have created thread on our maintenance section at http://forums.fluidhosting.com/showthread.php?t=6245 to track this issue. My sincerest apology if it appears that there has been lack of communication. Trying hard to resolve the issues right now.

Conceptwing
02-05-2017, 11:05 PM
Still nothing?

FH-Dave
02-06-2017, 07:52 AM
Updates are given on our maintenance forum: http://forums.fluidhosting.com/showthread.php?t=6245. Since all issues are resolved, I am closing this thread. Thank you.