PDA

View Full Version : congratulations on new forums!

cnelson
02-11-2003, 02:30 PM
This is very cool to have forums. I think this is an excellent resource. One of the most important things that I have learned is that there needs to be a strong level of trust between the customer and the business. Often times, even though the business tries hard to do the best they can, the customer may end up feeling uncomfortable and that level of trust drops. Having a forum like this is really a wonderful thing, and I feel that many potential customers will find that this creates a level of trust that is greater than that they have experienced at other hosting companies.

Personally, the level of confidence I had in FreeBSD, MySQL and PostgreSQL, not to mention being housed in an actual Internap data center; not connected to an Internap OC3, etc... but actually being inside the data center (that's a HUGE difference) convinced me to become a customer. For those that may not be so technically knowledgable, a forum like this should definitely create a warm feeling and a level of trust.

How many web hosting providers can you find that are housed INSIDE an Internap data center, on FreeBSD, with PostgreSQL available? I searched for YEARS to find a host like that.

I am glad I found fluidhosting; and even though I have only been with them a few months, it has been a very positive experience so far, and I look forward to staying with this hosting provider for a long, long time.