PDA

View Full Version : Fluid Hosting Experience

mcbyrnes
02-11-2003, 10:02 PM
My company is responsible for several sites that we designed for about the last 5 or 6 years and have so far been through a number of hosts.

Tired of too much downtime without explanation or warning, we decided to try out Fluid Hosting based on reviews in several forums. Somewhat cautious, I tried to chat via ICQ with one of the accounts listed and was very surprised to find someone actually interested in answering questions and very technically savvy. It was Jim, and when compared to other companies he actually seemed interested in having me as a customer. What a novel concept. ;-)

Having been with Fluid for a number of months, I have nothing but praise for the tech support and the honesty of the company. They freely admit to problems, although they are few, and do not make silly excuses or try to blame the end user. A provider with integrity is a wonderful thing. Anyone that deals with computers knows that they are not 100% reliable, but to find a company willing to admit to that and fix the problem quickly is a welcome change from the "big boys" that have hundreds in call centers that know little other than what their "knowledge" base has to tell them.

Thanks to Fluid for integrity and quality hosting.