PDA

View Full Version : Support

prosez
04-19-2004, 03:51 PM
Seems as if there is an email conflict somewhere. A diffrent email account worked fine. Thank You.

brian
04-19-2004, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by prosez
I tried support at fluidhosting.com and the actual support ticket system (which doesn’t send a receipt.) Am I missing something?

I'm sure that John or one of the other guys will repspond with something more helpful, but I'll say that I've always received help in a very timely fashion.

When you send an e-mail to support at fluidhosting.com, do you receive a confirmation e-mail? I've never used the actual ticket system, but I've always received a response when sending an e-mail to the support address.

my 2 cents,
brian

ono-neko
04-19-2004, 05:00 PM
Hi,

As brian stated, did you recieve confirmation e-mail after you send e-mail to support[at]fluidhosting.com? I am not sure as to why you don't receive it the confirmation or our reply. Make sure that you use a valid e-mail address, preferable that an e-mail that is not hosted on your account (your non-Fluid Hosting e-mail, such as hotmail, yahoo, etc). This is to ensure that if you are having mail related problem, we can still communicate with each other. Please send your trouble ticket again using a different e-mail address, and we'll take care of it as soon as we receive it.

FH-Dave
04-19-2004, 06:08 PM
If you do not receive a confirmation email for the support ticket you opened, then it's most likely our mail server was not able to deliver the confirmation ticket and any reply to your ticket would also not delivered.

Let me know the email address you used to open the tickets and I will take a look at them.

nvphone
04-19-2004, 06:43 PM
Support has always been 1st class.
You should get a confirmation using support at------------.
If support was not good, I would tell you no BS.
Been here over a year now.