PDA

View Full Version : New Customer - 3 week review

jpc
06-15-2004, 02:16 PM
Hi all, I thought I'd write, since I am very pleasantly surprised at the service and responsiveness of fluid hosting since I joined.

I had about 8 domains on readyhosting.com, a couple with hostway, and a few others at various other hosts.

I was trying to add a new domain with readyhosting, and they were taking days to respond to my requests for status updates, etc. and I got fed up so started my search for a new host (that's the short story of it). I figured the best option would be to find a windows multi-domain hosting plan since I had so many domains (most using asp).

After much reading of forums/newsgroups, I decided to try one of my smaller domains with Fluidhosting.

I have since moved another 5 domains over, and setup a second account for another company - all due to the fact that I have received great support when I had questions, terrific uptime, and have yet to encounter any problems.

The tech support is way more genuine and honest then I have seen with readyhosting, and seem truly interested in resolving questions and concerns.

I feel that too often you only get to read negative experiences that people have, and not enough people actually give credit when do, so I wanted to share my happiness so far with Fluidhosting.

William
06-15-2004, 11:21 PM
Well, I think you will find that your not the only one that feels that way. Welcome to the world of satisfaction. :)

FH-John
06-15-2004, 11:58 PM
Thank you all for the kind words. It's always good to hear good things, at the end of the day.