PDA

View Full Version : Multi Domain Hosting

Unregistered
06-22-2004, 10:53 AM
Your advertisement states "...hosting all your sites under one account - each with its own emails." Does this mean I can turn off email on one domain and use a custom MX record to point to another outside email server and have a second domain using the email server that comes with the package.

Is ther telephone support for the Virtual Hosting accounts?

Thanks
Thomas

ono-neko
06-22-2004, 11:21 AM
Hi,

Thank you for contacting us.

Your advertisement states "...hosting all your sites under one account - each with its own emails." Does this mean I can turn off email on one domain and use a custom MX record to point to another outside email server and have a second domain using the email server that comes with the package.
Yes, you can turn off one of your domains's mail and add custom MX to point to a different mail server, and keep the other domains to use our mail servers.

Is ther telephone support for the Virtual Hosting accounts?
Yes, you can find our numbers and hours at http://www.fluidhosting.com/support/. As you can see our phone support is from Monday to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM Eastern time. However, our ticket support is handled 24/7/365.

Feel free to send any questions and/or concerns to support[at]fluidhosting.com for faster respond.

Unregistered
06-22-2004, 11:34 AM
Thanks for the good news. Been looking for another hosting company for a few weeks. Read a lot of good things about FluidHosting. I'll be moving both the business and my personal website over to you. Will start with one today and then the other after we finish the first.

Thanks
Thomas

clearhill
06-24-2004, 10:53 PM
The VPS control panel Fluid uses is incredible. Very sleek looking and well designed.