Fluid Hosting Forums  
HomeWeb HostingSupportContact UsAbout UsForums |

Go Back   Fluid Hosting Forums > General Forums > Customer Comments

Old 10-20-2017, 03:33 PM   #1
Drumheller

How to reach Dave?

I've tried sending an email reply to your email to me
I've tried the Contact Us feature on the website
I just tried to send a PM and Dave has that disabled.

So, Dave, here is the message I was trying to send in private.

Hi Dave,
You had sent a message to me last month regarding some concerns I have with the move process. I tried to reply but I received a message that I could not reply to your message source.

I have since been trying to migrate my sites to the new platform. I signed up for the new platform last month and have paid for it. Earlier this week, I was also charged the renewal fee for the old platform.

During that time, I have asked questions of support that have not been answered. I have looked for additional information about the move and not found it. Communication has been very poor. When I contacted support about being charged for both the old site and the new site, I was told the Windows sites would move next week (haven't I heard this before?). I was also told the remaining time from the old plan would transfer to the new plan.

However, I wouldn't have had to pay for the old plan again if a) the sites had moved during the summer like the original announcement or b) I had some help with my questions so I could get the last pieces moved.

I'm very frustrated at this point. This farm move is costing me time, money, and stress that I didn't plan for. It wasn't my decision to make this move.

I tried replying to your email you sent to me, and received the automated response that no one would read it.

I tried to reset my old password on the forums and the CAPTCHA does not work on that feature so I could not reset it. The CAPTCHA worked correctly to set up a new account (this account). I've tried to work with support multiple times and have been told to wait for the move.... while I'm being charged for two accounts. I sent a message through the fluidhosting.com website's contact us feature and received the same autoreply about no human reads this mailbox.

Maybe things have changed over the years, but I recall communicating with you back in 2004 and 2005 when FH was eager to do the right thing, communicate well, and help customers. I'm getting the opposite impression now.

I've been happy with the service for over 10 years, but the last few months have been very different.

Please help me to get this sorted out.

Thank you,
-Ryan
Drumheller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:40 PM   #2
theOG
I love M$, Apple, & Palm

Wow and no response for almost a month? Hopefully they contacted you directly.

I am not sure what is happening with FH... the move was a bust and no contact.

At least my site is still up and has no issues.
theOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 02:22 PM   #3
FH-Dave
Fluid Hosting Staff

Ryan,

My sincerest apology, this forums is one thing that we have yet to make active again.

We have completed the majority of the Linux migration and will soon begin with the windows migration. The windows migration is scheduled already, and there is nothing you need to do if you want us to migrate your site. The only time when customers' intervention in needed is when we need customers to make the DNS changes (assuming the domains are not registered through us or customers are using third-party DNS service) and to check their websites after the migration for possible issues. The rest of the migration is handled by us.

I am not sure why your message bounced. But you can always reach us by opening a ticket from your control panel. With regards to your new account, please open a ticket form your new customer portal and ask the ticket to be addressed to me. If you choose to have the account automatically migrated by us, I can cancel the new account and refund all charges made.

Thanks, Ryan.
Old 12-13-2017, 10:41 AM   #4
Skibum
Skibumus Lazium Extremum

Hi Dave

I also tried emailing you on 12/7 with no response.
Sure would like to get my stuff working properly again.
Skibum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 12:32 PM   #5
FH-Dave
Fluid Hosting Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skibum View Post
Hi Dave

I also tried emailing you on 12/7 with no response.
Sure would like to get my stuff working properly again.
Replied ...
Old 12-13-2017, 12:39 PM   #6
Skibum
Skibumus Lazium Extremum

Thank you sir.
Skibum is offline   Reply With Quote