Fluid Hosting Forums  
HomeWeb HostingSupportContact UsAbout UsForums |

Go Back   Fluid Hosting Forums > General Forums > Pre-Sales Stage

Old 10-01-2007, 05:30 PM   #1
Unregistered

MS Exchange

I've noticed in several posts for upgrades you guys are looking at offering Exchange support in the near future.
A few questions:

How near is that future?

Is it any additional cost to a Windows Hosting plan?

Is it going to be a separate plan?

Thanks!
Old 10-05-2007, 11:57 AM   #2
theOG
I love M$, Apple, & Palm

Normally the FH crew is a lot better at answering questions... too bad they are being so quite on this issue. Really strange...
theOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2007, 10:35 PM   #3
FH-Dave
Fluid Hosting Staff

So far, PSOFT has only supported the older MS Exchange 2003 and until about 1-2 months ago, they did not have any plan to support MS Exchange 2007. After waiting for PSOFT to support MS Exchange 2007 to no avail, about 2 months ago we decided that we will do MS Exchange 2003. And this was still the plan as of few weeks ago.

Meanwhile, SWSoft had purchased PSOFT recently and we started to hear from PSOFT a plan towards supporting MS Exchange 2007 (though the ETA is still not clear). This is good news, but unfortunately, it does change our game plan. I am still trying to get a better picture as to what we can expect in regards to the Exchange 2007 support. As you may know, providing MS Exchange can be quite costly (when done right, that is) and it's much preferrable if we can do Exchange 2007 from the start.

So in short, I would love to give you an ETA, but let me put that on reserve for now.

Exchange will be offered as a separate plan and its cost will be separate from the Windows hosting plans.