Fluid Hosting Forums  
HomeWeb HostingSupportContact UsAbout UsForums |

Go Back   Fluid Hosting Forums > General Forums > Pre-Sales Stage

Old 10-26-2004, 12:43 PM   #1
dagta

Question about sending out emails

Hey Guys,
My client is considering signing up for FluidHosting but they are asking me some questions so I'll pass them on here so that any other potential customers may see them.

My client has some marketing tools that will be run on the server. Part of this marketing is to send out hundreds of emails at a time. This is not SPAM. Each person signed up for these emails (I can verify this as I wrote some of these applications) so they are legitimate.

My client is concerned that your strict anti-SPAM rules could lead to problems or extra fees if someone should happen to complain about the email.

Again, all of the people receiving the emails will be people that chose to receive emails from my client. Also, my client will remove anyone from the mailings that requests to be removed.

Thanks guys!
-Ryan
Old 10-26-2004, 01:11 PM   #2
FH-Dave
Fluid Hosting Staff

Ryan,

Thank you for checking.

You/your client should not worry about it at all. We have customers that send more emails than that, and since they are all legitimate /non-SPAM we have never received any complaint. Having said this, you may want to look into our VPS solution. With VPS, you will have your own mail server, independent from ours. Thus you/your client will have less to worry about.