HomeWeb HostingSupportContact UsAbout UsForums |

Go Back   Fluid Hosting Forums > General Forums > Pre-Sales Stage

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2006, 03:35 PM   #1
Gary R

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco View Post
hows the affliate program coming ? I've been posting your link in several places.. I'd like to get some credit if anyone uses them
---------------------------------------------------
Like from me

Hi there guys iv got two hostings going at the moment one which was for 12 months which as about 7 months left which i have a small forum on with only about 80 members on and the new vps server i moved too when my first forum out sized it, which now as 4900 members, i did as loco did payed for one month to try them out, the first month with them was good, i have now payed for three months this is were it starts in the last week my site as been down 4 times now once for 16 hours as the server blow up and ever since i have lost two to three hours at a time so they are on there last chance and if it goes again in the next couple of days iam off as it is losing me good members.
so i dont blame loco for asking what he as asked as he as seen what as happened to me, the way iam going iam going to end up with servers all over the place sat there, anyway less of that, what i would like to know as iam busy most of the time at the moment do you guys here do a transfer and setup service and if so what sort of price would i be looking at o and my site is www.world-of-digital.com if it is still there lol

Regards Gary
Gary R is offline   Reply With Quote