Fluid Hosting Forums  
HomeWeb HostingSupportContact UsAbout UsForums |

Go Back   Fluid Hosting Forums > General Forums > Customer Comments

Old 09-10-2009, 01:47 AM   #1
Uncontactable

No response from Fluidhosting

Hi,

I started using Fludihosting initially on a monthly basis for several months without any major problems except for some minor hiccups and until about a year or so ago I decided to go on half-yearly basis and I am facing this problem which no one in Fluidhosting seems to bother to reply or to attempt to resolve.

I am resorting to this forum as I have not received any replies to my problems that I have stated in my tickets submitted much earlier.

My account was suspended without any prior notice due to the problem of my bank not delivering my renewed credit card to me. I have already written to the bank regarding this matter and I am still waiting for their official reply.

Tried to make payment via my other credit cards but they were not accepted though they are still valid till 2010 and 2011. Now I cannot even log into the control panel and thus could not determine whether you guys have replied to my earlier tickets.

My email to support was greeted with an auto-reply stating to this effect: "...no humans will read your email and we have stop all email support since..."!

Will Dave or some one with authority reply and advise how we can resolve this matter asap and reinstate my account?

My user name is hrs flui for your easy reference
Uncontactable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 09:15 AM   #2
ono-neko
Registered

Hello,

We have stopped offering a direct email to support@fluidhosting.com, so for current customer, all support inquiry is done by opening a ticket from control panel.

Your email to billing@fluidhosting.com was received earlier today around 2 AM. Our billing is handled only during business hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. I believe our billing staff has replied to your email.

What is the problem you are having with control panel access? Are you accessing to https://cp.fluidhosting.com/ ? There is currently no issue with control panel, as well, a suspended account still have access to the control panel, though limited only to billing options.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:51 AM   #3
Uncontactable

Hi FH-Hary,

Could not access my email. Could you forward to my other emails as stated in the tickets?

Tried logging into the control panel but not successful. Any other way to log in?
Old 09-10-2009, 04:53 PM   #4
FH-John
Fluid Hosting Tech

I'll advise billing to reply to the e-mail address listed in the ticket.

As for the control panel, what error do you receive when logging in?
FH-John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:50 AM   #5
Uncontactable

Hi John,

The error messages kept maintaining it is wrong pw when I have keyed in as carefully as I could. Anyway to reset the password or email me my pw which maybe I could have truly forgotten or mistyped. By the way, I could not access into my email account too and hope you could email my pw to me for this also. Please email to the alternative emails as provided.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:42 AM   #6
ono-neko
Registered

All the replies by billing was CC'ed to your gmail account already yesterday. Were you not receiving any emails? You may want to check your spam folder in case they were filtered out.

In any case, we can only send out lost password email to the email address listed in the Contact Info, which we considered as the owner's info, for security purpose. I've had the system sent out the email to the email address in the Contact Info of the account.

You can also contact us by phone to resolve your billing issue. You can find our phone hours/operations at http://www.fluidhosting.com/support/ .
Old 09-12-2009, 12:39 PM   #7
Uncontactable

Hi guys,

Problem resolved! Managed to update my credit card details.

Special thanks to Dave for your kind gesture.

By the way, would prefer being able to communicate via email too.
Old 10-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #8
coaster

And I think it would be a kind gesture for the OP to edit the title of this thread. My experience with Fluid Hosting is that their dealings with their clients are of the highest caliber. As how this incident (which appears to be a series of those kinds of things we call "our letters crossed in the mail") was handled -- with professionalism and courtesy. So it's a little disconcerting to see a thread titled the way it is now. Everyone came away happy. Let the title now reflect the outcome, not the initial reaction.