Fluid Hosting Forums  
HomeWeb HostingSupportContact UsAbout UsForums |

Go Back   Fluid Hosting Forums > General Forums > Fluid Hosting Specials

Old 11-29-2006, 09:44 PM   #1
FH-Dave
Fluid Hosting Staff

Grand Re-Opening: HSphere Reseller Plans

HSphere Reseller Plans are here! Benefits of HSphere Reseller Plans:
  • Multi Platforms hosting, offer hosting plans on both Windows, FreeBSD, and CentOS Operating Systems
  • Completely Managed Multiple Clustered Servers for higher reliablity
  • All inclusive! Offer ASP, ASP.Net 2.0, PHP4.x, PHP5.x, MySQL 4.1.x, PgSQL 7.4.x, MS Access, MSSQL 2005, and more!
  • Brandable control panel and user interface with multi-lingual support
  • Create your own plans! Set your own pricing!
  • Private name servers (on separate class C's and servers)
  • Automated Sign-up process with fraud detection system
  • Powerful user tools: SiteStudio, shopping cart, forum, cgi-scripts, counters, guestbooks, and more!
  • Integrated Billing System (automatic recurring billing)
  • Integrated Support Ticket System
  • Integrated Domain Regisration
  • Coming Soon: Resell Comodo SSL Certificates
  • Coming Soon: End User Ticket Support. Let us support your customers!
  • And Many More!

For a limited time, enjoy the special promotional to celebrate this Grand Re-Opening!

Promotional offers as follows:
  • Take additional 30% discount with promo code GORES30 for up to 51% effective total discount.
  • Double number of domains and subdomains.
  • More free MySQL and PgSQL databases.
  • $50 setup fee waived!

This Grand Re-Opening promotion will expire on 01/15/2007 (new reseller customers only). So sign up now!
Old 11-29-2006, 11:46 PM   #2
theOG
I love M$, Apple, & Palm

Are your numbers off on the plan? For example, the base of $44.96 - 20% does not seem to be what you have.... I'm getting around $35, while you have around $39... I'm tired, so my thinking may be off... dunno.
theOG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2006, 11:49 PM   #3
theOG
I love M$, Apple, & Palm

Oh, I see what you did....

44.96 * 12 + 50 - 20%

50 for the setup fee... but it is waived...

LOL... you may want to correct and look at that nice promo you are offering... might not look so good for business anymore. Dunno, but then, when I joined, I had a nice promo as well (and still do).

BTW, I like what you guys/gals are doing...
Old 11-29-2006, 11:54 PM   #4
FH-Dave
Fluid Hosting Staff

Take example, the Compact Reseller Plan at $44.95/month.

With the promotional discount of 30%, it is now $32.47/month.

Now, if you prepay for 2 years, you get another 30% prepayment discount. So now your monthly price has become $22.03/month. An effective total saving of (up to) 51%.

The setup fee has been waived and does not enter the equation Hope this clears up the confusion.
Old 11-30-2006, 12:01 AM   #5
theOG
I love M$, Apple, & Palm

After the promotion, how much will the Compact Reseller Plan be? (12 month plan)

I'm saying 44.96 - 20% does not equal $39.

I'm not being difficult... I've not had a lot of sleep... so you could be right....
Old 11-30-2006, 12:14 AM   #6
FH-Dave
Fluid Hosting Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by theOG View Post
After the promotion, how much will the Compact Reseller Plan be? (12 month plan)
If you sign up after 01/15/2007, then there will be no additional 30% discount. The only discount is the prepayment discount. So if you prepay for one year, you will get 20% discount. Thus, the Compact Reseller Plan will be $431.52 for one year or $35.96/month.

Quote:
I'm saying 44.96 - 20% does not equal $39.
Corrected
Old 11-30-2006, 12:46 AM   #7
theOG
I love M$, Apple, & Palm

Hmm... with some stuff I was looking at doing next year, this might be the deal of the century.

How hard would it be to take my account and put in on one of these plans? Would I have to mess with a bunch of stuff or would it be seamless? I'm currently on a windows special plan from 2003...
Old 11-30-2006, 12:56 AM   #8
FH-Dave
Fluid Hosting Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by theOG View Post
Hmm... with some stuff I was looking at doing next year, this might be the deal of the century.
Only deal of the century? Not millenium?

Quote:
How hard would it be to take my account and put in on one of these plans? Would I have to mess with a bunch of stuff or would it be seamless? I'm currently on a windows special plan from 2003...
Unfortunately, this will have to be done the hard way. Not only there is no upgrade functionality from shared to reseller plans. But also, reseller clients have separate web servers (Windows/Unix), mysql/pgsql servers, mail servers, DNS servers to ensure anonymity.

Also, make sure you know you want to get reseller plans. Our reseller plans currently only open to web designer, web hosting companies, and web developers (which I think you fit this description). The reseller plan is more complex to setup than the standard web hosting. However, once you pass the setup phase, it's a very powerful solution for you and your clients. Now all of your clients will have access to the control panel (just like you have access to the shared hosting control panel). Furthermore, you can do automatic billing, the way we do to our clients. It's very powerful solution (look, we use it to drive our business!) and it does come with some overhead to setup.

If that does not make you nervous, then it's the deal of the century (or millenium) you have been looking for

Oh yea .. of course, we are here to help you setup your reseller account, if you choose to have one
Old 11-30-2006, 01:53 AM   #9
theOG
I love M$, Apple, & Palm

I've had a reseller account before... not here though.

I'm looking to get into some "light" hosting next year with a project I've been thinking about for some time. Heck, I could use with my current projects now... I've already tested the waters with the linux hosting... seems good. I'll look at this plan after the first of the year.

Thanks for offering....