Fluid Hosting Forums  
HomeWeb HostingSupportContact UsAbout UsForums |

Go Back   Fluid Hosting Forums > General Forums > Customer Comments

Old 09-09-2008, 06:01 AM   #1
cnelson

very, very nice

Every now and then, as I am in the habit of doing, perhaps a superstition of sorts, I go out there and I search, and I look, and I try to find the best webhosting deals. Just out of curiousity. It's a bad habit, perhaps, learned out of frustration with hosting companies that for whatever reason (many of them perfectly honest reasons) fail to live up to expectations.

My website has been here at Fluid Hosting for I think maybe 4 or 5 years -- I don't remember exactly, to be perfectly honest. Long time, anyway.

But seriously -- just look at it this way. Go out there and search - look for what you might think is the best hosting - but at some point, or at various points throughout your search for "good web hosting" or whatever, include Fluid Hosting in that comparison -- in your personal comparisons -- and, well, for me, I was just blown away with the value.

I was particularly impressed with Fluid Hosting's VPS when comparing those plans to other companies' dedicated server offerings. I'm a shared hosting customer, so I don't really focus on those, but just out of curiosity, and to be more complete, I compared and I was impressed with the value offered here. Compare for yourself, if you want.

So basically, you get top-notch customer service in every which way, and you're also getting a better value in general. AND better connectivity, AND a top-notch data center, and room to grow...

Interesting side thought -- if your organization went Fortune 500 overnight (or thereabouts) for some strange unearthly reason, Fluid would probably be able help you out with colocation, etc... (please don't read anything into this -- I'm just sayin...)

I have a lot of confidence in Fluid Hosting. It's definitely worth a try. You'll probably like it, and you'll probably stay. That's just the nature of the situation.

Last edited by cnelson; 09-09-2008 at 06:13 AM.
cnelson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #2
FH-Dave
Fluid Hosting Staff

Thank you, cnelson. Your review is much appreciated. It has been pleasures doing business with you all these years. Looking forward to the many years to come!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:13 PM   #3
skolapper

very very nice

Ya, I know you can toggle them on and off, but when that is done you dont see anything. The whole point of the sequence is to SEE the different images. Its an opacity issue, as I figured. I just need to play with it.
skolapper is offline   Reply With Quote